Forum Discussion

7 years ago

look at whats happening guys

ok so i know for a fact i will get more bad responses than good ones from this but this is what i see.

1.CLS and RJT reigns terror for months and destroys everything

2. Game reworks Palps and vader (thank you very much for real) balances out and gives the darkside a fighting chance.

3. Sion and the trimverate drops making sith a legit threat.

4. LS comes back and completly kills any notion that you can be successfull without playing them. (rex lead coming back is on par with the CLS rebuttle to thrawn. Say what you will) palps aint even viable anymore.

LOL another light side toon that rips apart the notion that you could actually be happy playing DS toons.

Do your worst i dont give a damn
  • never bought into the palp lead zeta hype. rex lead with wampa and talzin thrawn and gk. holds my top 10 spot obernight
  • I was actually using Rex lead during the CLS and then JTR metas and was able to beat any team. He’s truly a great lead. I switched to Palp when he got his rework. Rex is extremely easy to counter though. Sion can work but I don’t have mine geared yet so I use B2. Sith also have extremely low crit rate so I don’t think Rex is the best to counter Sith.

I wonder how zQGJ + GMYoda teams would hold? Opening foresight followed by Yodas BM. It worked before..
  • So Rex destroys palp ? who cares ? Nightsisters, GK/zBarris, CLS, JTR & FO all destroy Rex with ease...

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago