Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Luke Vs Lando

Should I farm for Luke or Lando? I would think short term Luke but in the long run Lando seems stronger. Thoughts?
  • ? Don't have Lando, but do have a maxed out Luke 7*XI L80 and he is really good. I've faced a few Landos; he seems good too, but not sure how good he can really be. Seems to be ineffective in the teams I've fought. He even hit me with a crit on AOE so I was dreading his next strike, but there was nothing to worry about. I guess the AI stinks?
  • Why short run luke? Long run lando? You can farm both for 8 or 12 energy in cantina if I remember right.

I have a guildmates with a G11 Luke that crushes, and another one with a 7k power Lando that crushes with his AOE.

It really depends on the rest of your team. I would rather have Luke because his basic applies dots, and that would fit well with IG--88 and Vader. But that's just me.
  • Farm both because right now both are a gear level ahead so should be good this meta. I use lando everyday and he is filthy. One of the underrated toons in this game. Luke I don't have maxed yet but seems decent but not great. If you have to pick one Lando>Luke
  • I have Lando and so far is pretty good. I'm always aroudn top #5 at arena. I tried ackbar lead, but i think he's too weak without droid caller mk5, so i run a lando lead, leia, phasma, qgj and rg.

The most important thing about lando is he must get at least one critical hit in the first turn of his double down attack, otherwise it's 3 turns cool down and he only got a not too good basic.

I started farming luke , want to try him too.
  • "Kabbes;483213" wrote:
    "Ibonedleia;482140" wrote:
    @Kabbes
    Just curious, what is your team comp. i'd like to experiment w a luke built team.

Ackbar lead (of course) -- G9
    Luke -- G11
    Phasma -- G10
    St. Han -- G10
    Poggle -- G10

Omegas on Luke basic, Phasma VM and Fusillade and Poggle basic

Victory march triggers a rebel advantage attack. Poggle's offence up triggers a rebel +1 attack. Han's taunt triggers a rebel attack, which has a good chance of being +1.

Luke gets 40% TM if he crits and he has about a 50% chance of doing this as a base and near 100% if he is at x2 crit, which he is a lot. That TM boost also includes if he gets called to attack. So his TM meter repeatedly refills.

He peppers the opposition with dots and debuffs too.

Interesting that u don't use any defense up and it's working out. Rebels are low health (luke, leia, lando, ackbar), when i play with them i really need RG, otherwise they go down too fast.

By the way, got luke to 6* and g9, i'm really impressed with his firepower. Gonna continue to farm.