Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Malevolence vs negotiator decision

Im super indecisive and STILL haven’t spent my GET2. Im leaning towards malevolence just because I want to be different tbh. Everyone is using the same thing and I don’t wanna. I don’t care so much about defence but I do want to be able to take 1st in arena though so I need to be able to win pretty consistently against top tier negotiator fleets.

I know there has been a million threads and videos on this but I don’t have answers to the specific questions I have that are important to me so I’m just going to basically list them.

Can a maxed (g12 bugs) malevolence fleet beat a fully maxed negotiator fleet every time on offence? Are there times you can lose if spy doesn’t make anakin taunt or something or do you blast through every time?

Likewise is there strategy for a slightly slower negotiator with a worse BTL to beat a fully maxed negotiator every time on offence?

Can I beat fully maxed negotiator fleets with a 6* malev, hyena and vulture and g12 bugs? Every time? Most of the time? Occasionally?

Bit early, but Malev vs finalizer on offence? Easy work?

Finally has there been any word on if we are getting some other separatist ships to add to the fleet any time soon? I don’t think grievous was in space with geonosians in TCW....