Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Mission's Zeta

I've heard some people say that Mission Vao's zeta makes it more difficult to complete the Malak event. Is this true, and if so, why? Her zeta seems like one of the better OR zetas, and it helps to get her over 17500 GP.
  • For the 'stack armor' method.
    If mission does not assist when Zaalbar doing a turns, you can get to 8-9 armor shred stacks, and then go super hard on the Malak and kill.
    With mission zeta, you won't get more than 2-3, or bit more if you like cheesy stuff.
    Personally, I did it with mission zeta and with the stack armor method. with 5-6 armor shred stack (I think) by using cheese mechanics - before Zaalbar armor shred, use Mission special on Malak. She don't deal damage, She get feared, and she won't assist.
    Mission zeta is still amazing tho. If you wanna wait to do it after malak event it's fine. If you wanna zeta her before it's also fine, just bit harder to do the event.
  • Depends on how strong your team is. If your whole squad is G12 it’s a breeze anyway, zaalbar can take hits for roughly one eternity and mission zeta helps keep him healed (mission basic heals Z). Took me 2 tries only because of the typo in Malak’s gnawing terror. All those characters are fantastic investments anyway so it’s not like your bumping up Geo Spy for Padme or something.

shouldn’t be a big deal either way and you’ll get way more value out of mission in TW/GA with the zeta in the interim, go for it