Forum Discussion

6 years ago

modding Genosians, Padme event

Hi. I've been gathering Genosian ships for a couple months now. And since they are still a force to be reckoned with ship-wise I want the bugs g12 with 6 dot mods.

So....
What mods ye recommend type, offset, and primary triangle & cross for
Sunfac
Soldier
Spy
Poggle
Probably GG lead
  • Soldier and spy should be modded for CC/CD, Sun Fac for tenacity and health (upwards of 120% tenacity if you can, and lots of health). Poggle should be fast, that's about it. You can try to mod him for potency if you want and you might get a lucky ability block on Jolee Fishdo. I got 7* Padme with Poggle/GG/Spy/AV/SF, and it's not something I'd wish on anyone. Use droids if you can.
  • "chionophile;c-1865459" wrote:
    Soldier and spy should be modded for CC/CD, Sun Fac for tenacity and health (upwards of 120% tenacity if you can, and lots of health). Poggle should be fast, that's about it. You can try to mod him for potency if you want and you might get a lucky ability block on Jolee Fishdo. I got 7* Padme with Poggle/GG/Spy/AV/SF, and it's not something I'd wish on anyone. Use droids if you can.

@chionophile I'm taking the Genosians to g12 anyway for their ships. Probably GG too because I suspect he'll be getting a capital ship soon. I got too much other farming to do to take the droid path, and they don't have ships...