Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Modding Padmé team

I will be getting Padmé shortly and I am wondering how I should mod JKA, GK, Ashoka, and I would also like to know who should go in the 5th Slot and how to mod them

All help is appreciated :)
  • Padme all health mods
    GK all health mods
    JKA = CD/CC
    AT = Offense/CC
    C3PO = Speed/Potency

Health % over prot on all circles. Health % on Triangle/Plus for Padme/GK
  • "rzebiak;c-2115885" wrote:
    Padme all health mods
    GK all health mods
    JKA = CD/CC
    AT = Offense/CC
    C3PO = Speed/Potency

I'd argue offense for JKA, and potency if you want to use him against DR/Malak teams
  • And you also need speed on padme, unless you will use her against dr and malak, then she should be slow
  • Mod them how a search in the forums for "Padme mod" would give you in multiple threads.
    I can also invite you to the modding channel
    https://discord.gg/cxXsab
    But would even more-so recommend the following which is best done by a windows computer
    https://mods-optimizer.swgoh.grandivory.com/

• "rzebiak;c-2115885" wrote:
    Padme all health mods
    GK all health mods
    JKA = CD/CC
    AT = Offense/CC
    C3PO = Speed/Potency

Ok that looks good-thanks
  • I think either 3p0 or GMY are considered the best for 5th, but it's a pretty versatile team as far as the 5th option goes, you can go with Plo Koon or even Mace and Clone Wars Bacca. As for best though, outside of the robot and the green dude, is probably Aayla Secura. Very underrated toon who stuns left and right and actually hits hard with courage.
  • "MightyWizard;c-2116291" wrote:
    I think either 3p0 or GMY are considered the best for 5th, but it's a pretty versatile team as far as the 5th option goes, you can go with Plo Koon or even Mace and Clone Wars Bacca. As for best though, outside of the robot and the green dude, is probably Aayla Secura. Very underrated toon who stuns left and right and actually hits hard with courage.

Ok I’ll see what’s works best for me