Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Mods for bad batch, dark trooper, bo-Katan?

Anyone got tips for modding these new toons, not seen anyone mention it properly and nothing on crouching rancor yet either?
  • "Kyno;c-2265692" wrote:
    https://swgoh.gg/stats/mod-meta-report/all/

? thanks kyno much appreciated ?
  • DT go Offense Set with either Tenacity or Defense as the secondary
    4 Offense % Primaries
    Secondary Speeds of 20+
    His crits are rare and unnecessary, you want to do high base damage on the basic

Bo is a different story
    I did Speed set with a Potency Set
    Speed, Crit Damage, Potency on the choice primaries
    She needs to dispel and apply her debuffs as well as hit decently hard

Derek the Death Trooper, is no longer needed because of Dark Trooper
    I haven't built Gideon lead so I can't comment on how people use him or the Imperial Remnant
  • Dark Trooper is all offense. I suggest offense/health sets, or offense/defense. Because of the way his kits works, he's kinda vulnerable to being focused out of the battle, so he likes some survivability. Offense primaries wherever you can squeeze them in, ideally, including an offense primary arrow with a high speed secondary. DT has high basic speed as well, so making him fast as well as hard-hitting is a good call. CC/CD is useless on him, he won't crit often (only with advantage and Troopers don't hand out that buff--in fact, I think only Dark Trooper does).
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    Echo likes speed and potency. Ik that much on Bad Batch. Maybe potency on Tech for stun as well. And Health / Prot on Wrecker.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 27 days ago