Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Mother Talzin Zeta Lead BUG

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but I have and it is very annoying, borderline frustrating.

MT Zeta lead ensures that when a NS uses a basic ability, fallen NS would revive to assist and then disappear again unless enemy is defeated. It works 50-75% of the time!

Sometimes when my NS would use a basic ability a fallen NS wouldn't revive to assist. And I'm not talking about being killed by deathmark or anything like that, the would revive to assist one time and the next turn under the same circumstances the NS just wouldn't assist. Is there an assist chance? If so the devs should change the wording...
  • It's one assist per turn. They don't attack on every basic it's essentially every other basic. Read mt leadership again and review the words in parenthesis.
  • Ohh..right. Well that changes things a lot. I could've been using specials every other turn. Thanks.
  • "icanectc;c-1611194" wrote:
    It's one assist per turn. They don't attack on every basic it's essentially every other basic. Read mt leadership again and review the words in parenthesis.

Actually this isn't true. If Nightsister Acolyte is stealthed she attacks twice and will summon someone for both attacks.

I think the OP is a bug though. I use Nightsisters in the Arena and noticed that if multiple Nightsisters attack after each other, they will only rez one every other turn. So your squad has 4 Nightsisters alive with 100% turn meter and one's dropped, they'll rez, nothing, rez, nothing. It's annoying, but I'm sure not as annoying as them having to deal with Nightsister Acolyte and Nightsister Zombie.
  • "Arcaver;c-1611965" wrote:
    "icanectc;c-1611194" wrote:
    It's one assist per turn. They don't attack on every basic it's essentially every other basic. Read mt leadership again and review the words in parenthesis.

Actually this isn't true. If Nightsister Acolyte is stealthed she attacks twice and will summon someone for both attacks.

I think the OP is a bug though. I use Nightsisters in the Arena and noticed that if multiple Nightsisters attack after each other, they will only rez one every other turn. So your squad has 4 Nightsisters alive with 100% turn meter and one's dropped, they'll rez, nothing, rez, nothing. It's annoying, but I'm sure not as annoying as them having to deal with Nightsister Acolyte and Nightsister Zombie.

With only one dead nightsister what you described is WAI. Each dead nightsister can't come back on two consecutive turns. Once you have two dead, they alternatively assist, meaning you always get an assist on basic (providing no deaths via annihilate etc).
  • Sometimes they don't though. They skip a turn if Nightsisters go back to back. Like if Asajj would go, she'd summon one, then if Daka went, she wouldn't summon one.

I run Nightsisters and if it's just zombie, Acolyte and Asajj and it's their turn, the second person isn't going to summon someone.