Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Mowing down Wiggs

I am in a newer shard, Jan 2017, and our top player is level 79. I'm 74. Wiggs are now over 70% in the top fifty with Sith and a few FO sprinkled in. I suffered great level/arena rank loss to stockpile(had to buy a droid call for 1400 crystals so way fewer refreshes) ability mats and equipment to take my brand new 6* EP to G9. He is my first gear level 9

I beat 5 Wiggs teams that were out of the top 50 effortlessly. Top 50 will be tougher(read way better mods, mine are bad). I run an EP lead with a G8 5* Vader, G8 4* RG, G8 7* Boba, and a G8 5* SunFac. My question to the vets out there is should I gear up(can probably get him to G8 in a couple of days) my 3* DN for SunFac as SunFac doesn't receive any bonus from EP leadership. I don't have the mods to use my 4*(and he is only G7 and I'm too low to omega for ability block) TFP, so I am torn between SunFac and DN. I won't be having a shoretrooper any time soon either. Any advice would be much appreciated. I really would like to be able to stay in the top 50 and it is super fun to beat Wiggs teams.
  • Many Wiggs teams are probably transitioning to Sith. Keep that in mind. You already have SF at G8, and he's a very easy farm to 7 stars. Plus he destroys STH Wiggs Lando teams. I'd like DN better, but he's only 3* and low gear vs an easy to acquire 7* tank. I'd work on getting an entire team to G9. Maybe work on DN when he's easier to farm.
  • Thanks for the speedy reply. They both dispel, but SunFac does taunt, retaliates and does have amazing health and protection. I was just concerned that he receives no leader bonus. I do use SunFac's ship so i will be gearing him up no matter what.
  • It's a real toss up. With Nihilis throwing out a debuff at the beginning of each of his turns, he will gain life from EP lead. He also has good health steal, health, and protection. SunFac is a taunter tho, and when a dispeller debuffs him, RG can still protect my EP. SunFac is much harder to gear, but I have to do it anyways because of his ship. It is such a tough choice. With how bad my mods are, SunFac will probably keep his starting role, but time will tell. I need to crack the top fifty(I'm 53 now), and see how it goes.