Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Mystery speed under Palpatine lead

Am I missing something here? I am quite often encountering teams with a Palpatine lead that all start before my Nightsisters, despite their speeds being around 240–250, when my fastest character, Old Daka, has a speed of 245 PLUS the 30 speed gained from Talzin's lead.

For instance, I just played a game where a Vadar of 240 speed went first, which was before their Thrawn who had 254 speed and before my Daka who has 275 speed (with +30 from Talzin's lead). Where is the extra speed coming from? OR is Talzin's lead not working?
  • Dont forget vader gets bonus speed from sith and empire allies. If they have both tags he gets the bonuses for both of them. So in most ep squads he has an extra 50ish speed.
  • "Kiritoismyname;c-1553400" wrote:
    Check out vaders unique

This.
  • Vader’s unique. If they’re running a typical EP, Vader, Sion, DN, Thrawn team then Vader gets an extra 56 speed from his unique. He then goes first, uses force crush and gets 100% tm from landing debuffs, then uses culling blade which makes some debuffs expire and that gives the rest of his team tm.
  • Two important things which are the reason EP is now meta:

1) Read Vader's unique
    2) Read Palp's lead (with zeta)