Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Need zeta advice

CLS rebels my arena, all zeta except C3PO extra translation and raging cookie. I am having difficulty with JKR teams but I am still gearing up. Raging Wookie better than C3's extra translate? I am still locked in 200-300 rank.
Here are my squads I am working on. I am feeling like zeta on Padme, my Empire team, NS team, Bastila or Brood A might help my GA roster a lot more than finishing CLS team
I am open to squad rearrangement suggestions too

• Padme team is a must eventually, but a zeta on Brood Alpha my give you a more immediate boost.
  • I use CLS in Arena too and the only time I ever lose to a defending JKR team is if buff imm doesn't stick on GK, though I can usually still pull out a win. If you're struggling on offense vs JKR and you're following the right kill order with CLS, RHan, Chewie, R2, and 3P0, you probably just need to increase R2's speed. That said, I definitely wouldn't advise on either of the last two zetas for the team. They're certainly not bad, but Raging Wookie is rather limited in use nowadays since he shouldn't get his CDs increased due to being stealthed versus either Traya or JKR. Similarly, 3P0's other zeta, assuming you zeta'ed his mass assist, doesn't provide a whole lot, although the immediate max health on R2 can still be useful in shorter battles like arena if you're using him as a sacrifice vs either Revan team.

I would think either using it on GBA's unique or a Padme team zeta would be your best bet. Probably leaning towards GBA since it looks like your Geos are more developed than your GR.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago