Forum Discussion

9 years ago

New character ideas?

I think general grevious would be a fantastic character to add to the game.
Also would like to see obi-wan from the clone wars come into the game, he was my favourite character from the trilogy and growing up around the time of the prequel id love to see him in the game.
Thoughts??
  • Does anyone have a good idea for new characters? I personally suggest Sith Starkiller,not only because of his awesomeness,but also to help Sith teams. It's really hard to get a full Sith team,and Kylo Ren isn't even considered a Sith. So,if anyone agrees,please leave a comment or,I don't know,maybe they'll see this post and consider adding Starkiller. I'm waiting anxiously to see him in the game✌️
  • Here's my list.

Lightsaber Luke (3 star)
    Grievous (4 star)
    Clone Wars Obi Wan (3 star)
    Regular Han Solo (3 star)
    Darth Revan (4 star)
    Light Revan (4 star)
    Malak (3 star)
    Rex (3 star)
    Cody (4 star)
    Battle Droid (1 star)
    Super Battle Droid (2 star)
    Droideka (3 star)
    Padme (2 star)
    Jar Jar (2 star)
    Jabba the Hutt (3 star)
    Shaak Ti (4 star)

That is all I want in order of how much I want it. After that, the game will be perfect.
  • I'd like to see Quinlan Vos and TR 8R added. Quinlan to counter sith and mostly to counter Dooku and Sid. TR 8R to be another FO toon and possibly the replacement for FOTP.
  • How come noone has mentioned Grand Admiral Thrawn? I mean, that guy is a badass must-have!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,723 PostsLatest Activity: 21 hours ago