Forum Discussion

8 years ago

New Direction

Currently, I am working towards three things. 1) Zeta Barris 2) Obtaining General Grievous & promoting it to 7 stars 3) 7 Star Kit Fisto

Up to this point, I have been prioritizing my favorite characters over putting together a synergistic arena squad. However, now I want to become more competitive. Can someone take a look at my current characters and give me some advice on if I should keep working towards my current goal or change course quickly.

The highest I have ever gotten on my shard was #4 in the arena, however, that was mostly a fluke I believe. Here are my characters: https://swgoh.gg/u/haseoantares/collection/
  • With Vader, Sid, savage, and sith trooper, you can work on a Sith team as the assassin and Nihilus come out. With a Nihilus or Savage lead, the sith trooper will be a beast.

You also can make an empire team. Without the rebels to get palpatine, you can focus on Krennic lead. Krennic, DT, TFP, Vader, and RG, based on what you already have.
  • "Cannonfodder1018;910689" wrote:
    With Vader, Sid, savage, and sith trooper, you can work on a Sith team as the assassin and Nihilus come out. With a Nihilus or Savage lead, the sith trooper will be a beast.

You also can make an empire team. Without the rebels to get palpatine, you can focus on Krennic lead. Krennic, DT, TFP, Vader, and RG, based on what you already have.

Thank you. I think I will try the first team you laid out first.
  • Actually, what do you think of a team lead by zBarris, Savage, 5s, Sith Trooper, Vader?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago