Forum Discussion

8 years ago

New meta with GK, Thrawn, and Zarris

In top 10 of my arena there are players with a new meta: GK (L), Zarris, Thrawn, DN and R2D2. All have zetas on their unique abilities. This team is completely unbeatable. Without Thrawn I could beat such team with Wiggs triple shot but with Thrawn it's unreal. My arena team was: Wiggs+GK+Chaze. And now I replaced Biggs with R2D2. I also have Falcrum Ahsoka maxed out with zeta, can she fit in my arena team? Who can beat this new meta? Maybe Sith under DN, but they are weak against other teams.
  • zQGJ (L), Ezra, JKA, GK, zzR2 would have a field day w/ that team...on auto.
  • "Poxx;c-1157978" wrote:
    zQGJ (L), Ezra, JKA, GK, zzR2 would have a field day w/ that team...on auto.

Are they able to kill Kenobi first under Zarriss?
  • It's a time out team. A few people have been running that for awhile. I run the same thing but with Rex Lead or Fives instead of Thrawn.
  • "Anton23;d-119310" wrote:
    new meta: GK (L), Zarris, Thrawn, DN and R2D2.

Wouldnt be B2 Super Battle Droid or Fives more useful than R2D2? I dont see much of a benefit that R2 could provide in this team, especially when AI does not play it very well...
    - B2 Super Battle Droid would be super annoying - constantly dispelling and debuffing enemies
    - Fives would benefit from GK lead, plus he would taunt after he uses his special - this could be also very annoying (Speed down + Counters), plus he would take off the heat from GK once in a while...
  • Thanks for Jedi team idea. I will try. I have to wait few weeks to farm 20 zetas for QGJ. And I have time to get Ezra and Anakin to gear 11. The others are maxed out.
  • "chuckwing;c-1158263" wrote:
    It takes a longer time to beat, but like the guy earlier said, I have no problems with it running that Jedi team. You can kill thrawn behind kenobi. Just takes a couple turns.

Thrawn or Zarris should be killed first?
  • Siths under Nihilus lead have not much trouble with GK's crit immun. and Bariss auto heals.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago