Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Nightsisters finally playable!?

With the new assaj's leader ability on level 8, nightsisters could be finally thread or at least really annoying oppenent in arena... What do you think? ;)
Btw. In rancor raid are nightsisters going to be the new meta, i think phase 2,3,4 is going to be playable on auto with full nightsis team.
  • Asajj lead: nightsisters have +28 speed, 50% chance to remove 20% turn meter when they attack and gain 50% when they fall below 100% health
    Talia: heal provides health and 30% turn meter at a cost of 20% of her health which she can heal back with her basic
    Daka: heals, revives, and if using in phase 1 can side stun brute and gaurd
    Rex: remove 25% on basic
    QGJ: 65% to remove 30% on basic
    If Rex unavailable: tusken raider, ewok scout, and chewbacca have a 55% chance to remove 50% meter on their basic.
    Won't be able to auto though since they'll use abitlites whenever they can when their strengths lie in basics
  • Hm I don't think so. It's just a 25% chance to remove TM. Too unreliable to be relevant for rancor raid imho.
  • Maybe not as viable as you think, but it'll definitely be interesting to try a nightsister team. I'm a big proponent of faction teams and that was the first one I tried to work toward (before I realized I would probably never get anywhere with it), so maybe I'll put a little effort into them once I finish my current farms. Just for the fun of it.
  • I do think so, because with Asajj Lead at Zeta Level, the TM Recduction of the NS-Attacks has a 50% chance and can't be restisted. RNG is strong with this squad.
  • "Imbicatus;773654" wrote:
    Also don't forget the 50% TM gain whenever they drop under 100% health. With all the self healing on this team, it should start rolling along nicely after protection is gone.

I would leave this experiment to the brave nightsisters lovers.
    If there weren't any other zeta abilities out there, I'd - maybe - try it.
    The tm advantage isn't - probably - enough of a game changer.
    I do hope some brave people do test this out and ket us know the outcome.
  • Funny fact is that Ventress from being slow turtle becomed now (when enemies aren't buffed) faster than anyone... + 75 speed in pvp is awesome.
  • "Sideropenik;773856" wrote:
    Funny fact is that Ventress from being slow turtle becomed now (when enemies aren't buffed) faster than anyone... + 75 speed in pvp is awesome.

104+28 lead+75= 207 speed + mods... with b2 on the squad... asajj is going to have some turns...lol

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 26 days ago