Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Nightsisters not OP

So I probably shouldn’t be doing this since I enjoy running a nightsister squad. But seriously people. Everyone complaining. This team has plenty of weaknesses. Jyn lead, Baze/chirrut and any attackers. Veers led imperial teams. Zaul lead teams. Went against a team that wrecked me kenobi captain Han r2 and two AOE attackers. Any team with chirrut or captain Han will wreck talzins plague debuff making it near worthless. AOE will make short work of a fairly low health nonexistent defense nightsister acolyte. Most people mod their acolyte 4 Crit Damage 2 Crit Chance with emphasis on offense so she will drop fast to AOE. Nightsister team in general is really squishy. If Daka/ventress unique is zetad it just means you have to make the most of the windows after you kill zombie so they don’t stack too much health/damage. It’s called strategy. I feel like most of you have been so spoiled by the reign of thrawn/cls/kenobi that you forgot what strategy even means. Try mixing your squads up before complaining on the forums that a team is op. Nightsisters are very easy to deal with if you are willing to change your lineup. If you are dead set on running cls/raid Han/wiggs/fill... than be prepared to lose to nightsisters. Either avoid them in arena (like I do to many squads with my nightsister lineup) or adapt, and add some AOE/constant heals/health steal to your squad to face them.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago