Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Noob trash

I've been playing for about four months... Any advice for a new player?
  • Point taken, Desertfox. My focus right now is on Jedi Knight Anakin, and Mother Talzin, to round out my squads. I see the reason to hard focus on 501st, but I think I'll still throw some time and effort on my Nightsisters, I'm okay with a longer grind if it means I have two squads ready to rock.

As far as the Padme team... Maybe. I'm less concerned with having a good top tier team than I am with having a fun or interesting one.
  • "Oobi_Doobi86;c-2129861" wrote:
    Point taken, Desertfox. My focus right now is on Jedi Knight Anakin, and Mother Talzin, to round out my squads. I see the reason to hard focus on 501st, but I think I'll still throw some time and effort on my Nightsisters, I'm okay with a longer grind if it means I have two squads ready to rock.

As far as the Padme team... Maybe. I'm less concerned with having a good top tier team than I am with having a fun or interesting one.

Still at least hard farm your 501st to G9 , 7* first it makes you competitive; a second squad can come later, you won't need multiple squads unless you're at level 85 with Grand Arena unlocked. The point is that if you are competitive in both arenas you'll get rewards so so much better that you farming speed will be nearly doubled. Just hard farm 501st first, then feel free to go nightsisters, it'll be doubly as efficient, and at long last you'll have both of them. It's the same in end game, if you focus on a great top tier team, given the same amount of time, you'll have that top tier team, 2-3 other teams you got on your path to that team, PLUS 1-2 teams you like. But if you go all spread out, you'll only get 2 mid-tier teams, and 1 team you like. The arena rewards are important.

So this is a F2P account that I started in March 2020, so roughly 3 months now. I chose to hard focus on the separatists first, so I ended up getting not only that teams and the team I like (clones), but a whole lot of other powerful teams. I didn't even include most G6 below toons in these two screenshots. And that's because I made sure I stayed very competitive in both arenas (squad 150-300; fleet 15-30)
  • Definitely going to focus on my clones and good 501st team, they're my favourite team. Fives, Echo, Jedi Anakin, Ahsoka and General Kenobi as look like a good team
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @Lil_n0ob if you’re working on separatists, you need them to unlock Padme. With her squad (Padme, Jedi Knight Anakin, Ahsoka Tano, Gen Kenobi, and C3PO) you will have a very useful LS team.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Yes, but you’re not far. It wouldn’t hurt to be ready right when you hit 85 so you can immediately unlock Padme. Hopefully you’re getting HAAT raids done in your guild
  • Hitting 85 will only take one more month, it's faster than you think, look on the bright side :wink:. You can't go wrong with Padme. For omegas, what's your exact lineup?
  • @Lil_n0ob just added you as ally in my March FO account.
    High priority omegas:
    Dooku Master of Makashi,
    Nute Motivate,
    Magnaguard Relentless Assault,
    Poggle Hive Tactics,
    Geo Spy Silent Strike.
    One more month is possible when you spend all your free daily energy refreshes and complete all daily activities.
    Also, work on your mods, focus on speed substats for everyone especially your separatists; the faster team usually wins in arena. Go check out some of the online mod guides.
  • Don't focus on Jedi yet, you don't have Bastila and Revan geared up, and Jedi don't work properly without at least one of them. Go Padme.
  • Don't focus on Jedi yet, you don't have Bastila and Revan geared up, and Jedi don't work properly without at least one of them. Go Padme.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago