Forum Discussion

7 years ago

NS Zombie incentive

It is my opinion that the design of NS Zombie was not well thought through. It is actually in the interest of the person running a NS team to not even star or gear the thing up - so that it can't be fractured or stunned or shocked without dying, reviving and being able to taunt again soon after. This makes teams with a 2* g7 zombie able to beat g12 meta teams. Nute was nerfed for far less :)

Surely the designers would have thought about what would make players want to invest funds and time into a toon - this one does what it needs to do at lowest star and gear possible?
  • hi Lekrom1982,

i run a nightsister-team, with 4* talzin and 2* zombie. have to say, i have the zombie at gear 11, gear 12 isn't possible with a character without seven stars.

why so high geared? i made the experience, that zombie helps me more, when she live longer than one single attack. my first idea was, that she need no gear and no mods, but waiting for finishing her round for taunting was hard.

the problem i see with only two stars is her low health.
  • I’ve geared up my zombie, too. Once killed, zombie doesn’t revive with taunt. No taunt again until next turn. So, you want gear to add speed. And a stronger zombie then also is less useless on offense.
  • Oh, and if zombie is fractured (more common than shock or stun) and alive, then the rest of the team isn’t fractured, so zombie will is soaking that up.
  • i like the terminating of nihilus and one moment later zombie is there again.

my zombie is at 215 speed. but she taunts only at the beginning of the fight and after her round.

she is a beast and could bring old zaka many more max-health. (10% more max-health with every revival, when daka is alive!)
  • I’ve had this problem. Acolyte remains stealthed and cannot be attacked. Zombie keeps respawning until the battle times out, and acolyte can’t be hit. It’s a tie.
  • This seems like a great opportunity for a Dooku rework where he can ignore stealth. In clone wars the NS tries attacking him when blind and he took care of them handily while being blind. It would be a cool way to create a counter. Give him the ability to ignore stealth and a lot more damage, speed, and health. He’d be a viable toon again.
  • I could swap in Baze for his AOE dispel to beat the acolyte/zombie team, but then I am leaving myself sitting in arena as a huge target for all of the meta teams.
  • CLS, Chaze, zHan & R2 is not so much a target to meta teams. We still have one in my shard and he doesn't fall further than other teams

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 3 months ago