Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Number Crunch or Battle Meditation?

I am currently running ZQGJ, GK, Z2D2, Yoda, JKA in arena. Currently there are only 2 teams (God Mods) I can't beat on the shard, so offensively its fairly solid. Currently I have Combat Analysis on R2 zeta'd and do not have a zeta on Yoda. My long range plans were to zeta Number Crunch and then start to gear up either Ezra or Fulcrum to replace Yoda. I would like to be able to replace Yoda but in theory it may not be possible. Should I Zeta Number Crunch for the added firepower or zeta Battle Meditation?

I know plenty of people on these forums may be of the mind that Ezra should replace JKA. However with the popularity of Chaze and Zavage, JKA is almost a necessity. That Healing and Buff Immunity does wonders. Feel free to inject any and all Jedi experience with Ezra and/or not using Yoda into the mix.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

Nov. 2015 shard. Never join the meta !
  • This is promising, do you miss yoda at all? How far do you fall overnight? @Poxx
  • I have stayed as high as 8 and fallen as far as 25. Usually start my climb from the high teens. And I don't miss Yoda at all.
  • @Zooey I was decided on number crunch until you suggested BM for yoda :/ now I am torn lol
  • @Kckid i have number crunch without combat analysis and I can't complain on the damage output and survivability - I can defeat any team. I lack a self cleanse mechanism which is my Achilles heel on defense.

If I had to choose I would go double zeta on R2 before going for battle meditation.
  • I zetaed BM, but then again only have GK 5* and R2 only gear 8 atm. Plan on # crunch for next zeta, and to insert GK and R2 into lineup, but not sure who to take out. IGD will be one, but then JKA or Aayla would have to be the other and having trouble deciding
  • @mbsliwa I had the same heartbreak. I really love Aayla. I tried both for a bit in this setup and settled with JKA being the better option.