Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Nute gunray zeta

Hey guys just curious if anyone else has nute gunray zeta I just got it but does not seem to be working. Every time I inflict a de buff the enemy health stays the same. Am I missing something or is it a bug?
  • If anyone knows more about this any info would be awesome and thanks for the help
  • "Timbo86;d-210106" wrote:
    Hey guys just curious if anyone else has nute gunray zeta I just got it but does not seem to be working. Every time I inflict a de buff the enemy health stays the same. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

If the taget still has protection, the damage will lower the protection first

Take into account that 5% Max Health is a very low value. For a 25k health char it is just 1.25k damage

To be sure it is working, you should see white damage on target once a debuff aplies. Put the speed on 1x and check if you see the white dmg pop up
  • It doesn't deal damage directly to HP, it deals damage equal to 5% of their max HP. So if your B2 is applying buff immunity then Nute's zeta will add some bonus damage on top.

Example: B2 uses Mow Down and lands buff immunity on a Kenobi with 40k HP. B2 does his normal damage plus 2k bonus damage from Nute's zeta.

It is one of those Zetas that doesn't feel like it is doing much, but then you look at their team and realize that B2's constant AoE's have actually stripped all enemy's protection and set GG up for easy kills.

Nute works pretty well with GG. Here's a clip I recorded a while ago of GG taking on JKR full auto. This is with G13 GG against a full G12 JKR team though, so can't say it is zNute making the difference (it's definitely GG). Just to show that he's a pretty good 5th if you want to save Droideka for somewhere else (like RJT in GA):

https://youtu.be/voNMo6ZYw0c

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago