Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Old Republic Zetas

I have Carth, Mission and Zaalbar zeta'd already. Are the zetas for T3 (if only for the Ebon Hawk in Fleet Arena), Juhani (in a Revan, Bastilla, Jolee team) and Canderous (for the Carth team) worth investing in? I have 6 zetas in reserve waiting for Revan and Darth Revan, but by the time I unlock those 2, I should have 3 more available. T3's seem only viable for a droid team, but would it help my Fleet? Juhani's seems to remove her taunt and I'm not sure that's all that helpful for a tank.

Please talk to me like I'm a toddler cuz I have no idea what I'm doing. I just like The Old Republic and want some solid teams for Raids, GA and TWs.
  • I like the idea of Visas on the OR team. In going to have to try that. Cleanse will keep Z alive.
  • I would say no to both canderous and juhani zetas. You have the three important ones for TW/GA defense.

I would recommend just stopping juhanis unique at level 6. Don't let her gain stealth, shes a tank.

• There is absolutely no reason to get Canderous' zeta. His ability to apply Tenacity Down and DoTs reliably is what makes him great (and the fact that he assists and attacks really frequently), so giving him Crit Dmg Up isn't necessary at all.

T3's are great with just Droids and they do improve the Ebon Hawk but not VASTLY. If you have him combined with HK, it's fantastic.

If you already have Jolee and Bastila's (I highly recommend), I'd go with those first because they're great for Raids, GA, and TW, as well as Territory Battles.
  • Thanks for the input, everyone. Here are the teams I'm planning and let me know if I'm being dumb.

Revan(3xZ), Jolee (Z), Bastilla (Z), Juhani and Visas Marr (Z?)
    Carth (Z), Canderous, Mission (Z), Zaalbar (Z) and T3

The reason for the top team not having GK or GMY in it is because I'm hoping for a Mace redo and they'll go into that team with 2 other Jedi.

I'm planning for the future since I'll be a month before I have Revan and even longer before I have Darth Revan. And then all of them up to G12.
  • Put juhani onto carth team, she will benefit more there. Or more useful (as useful as she can be at least). Visas doesn’t have a place on JKR team, she doesn’t have a Jedi faction tag or any for that matter.. You would benefit most by putting GK and GMY in that team, whether your waiting for a mace re do or not it may never happen and even if it does GK is a great toon to have you will be missing out by not working on him especially if your doing JKR team anyways same goes for gmy ur gonna want the lil spastic fella he’s a chainsaw. Goodluck buddy @DarthSmurfX
  • "VonZant;c-1823494" wrote:
    I like the idea of Visas on the OR team. In going to have to try that. Cleanse will keep Z alive.

If they give her the OR tag, she would be the perfect fifth.