Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Omegas

I was told I would get more Omegas at higher levels.

I'm now lvl 84 and have done the ability mats challenge 6 times and received 0, can't farm them from 16 energy cantina nodes, I often don't have the toons required for Omega battles.

How do people actually get these ?
  • DO NOT buy them in fleet store. If you rank high, refresh omega battles. Farm and kinda gear toons for specifically omega battles.
  • You get one every day for daily activities

Most omega battles should be easy to do using toons you should already be farming

Occasionally (not reliably) you'll get one from GW/cantina

You can usually pick up a couple from the zeta mats challenge
  • "Kiritoismyname;c-1517036" wrote:
    DO NOT buy them in fleet store. If you rank high, refresh omega battles. Farm and kinda gear toons for specifically omega battles.

Great, another required farm lol :D thanks. I'll get on it after BB8,CLS,JTR,R2D2,Thrawn, Palpa, Yoda, Arena, Ships DSTB, LSTB and Raids :D:D /s
  • "Kiritoismyname;c-1517036" wrote:
    DO NOT buy them in fleet store. If you rank high, refresh omega battles. Farm and kinda gear toons for specifically omega battles.

At 1500 currency I wouldn't recommend buying them regularly, but if you're 4/5 and it would get you there, it's an option.
  • As annoying as it can be, it is worthwhile to build up characters for omega battles. At level 84, you’ve probably unlocked a few characters from bronziums, and you can use these characters for omega battles. You usually only need to get them to around level 50 and gear level 5 or 6 with leftover mods to win. And you get some credits (not as much as you spent to level them, but something), ability materials, and an omega for your efforts.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago