Forum Discussion

UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    "LordI;c-2329571" wrote:
    Difficult to say. We have no way to test.
    Arena is not working anymore, if CG could allow all characters to activate their omicrons there we could see how they work.
    But I think they are not interested

I agree that we need a omicron test scenario, but disagree that is difficult to say lol

Just by reading is very clear

Lead goes first
    Unique second
    Special goes last, or even, not needed at all, doesn't add much to the mix
  • I will not have her to 7 stars for a couple of weeks, then I can test her out with him myself.
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    That's exactly my omicron priority list, alredy putted him his omicron lead, and gonna completely ignore the special one;

Doesn't seem like it adds too much tbh
  • Difficult to say. We have no way to test.
    Arena is not working anymore, if CG could allow all characters to activate their omicrons there we could see how they work.
  • "Modscankissmyaa;c-2330606" wrote:
    "mariogsh;c-2329712" wrote:
    "LordI;c-2329571" wrote:
    Difficult to say. We have no way to test.

I agree that we need a omicron test scenario, but disagree that is difficult to say lol

Just by reading is very clear

Lead goes first
    Unique second
    Special goes last, or even, not needed at all, doesn't add much to the mix

Neither of the 3 does really.
    All the footage I've seen, triple omicron Boba with best bhs can maybe defeat the weakest gl (lv) in about 5% of the time.
    Spend your omicrons elsewhere imo.

Not having a way to test these is kinda crap IMO. It shows a disconnect with the studio and the player-base that we can spend a month farming a material to make an upgrade and not be able to test it at all before using.

I am hearing that Fennec Shand is critical to BFSoJ's viability. Testing is underway in our alliance to see to what extent.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 8 hours ago