Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Optimizing PvP Squad

I have a question on how I can optimize my PvP team. I currently float from rank 250 to 500. I have 7* Fives, Chewbacca, Luminara, Old Daka, and Savage Oppress with squad power of 31841 (all at Gear VIII working toward Gear IX). I like Fives because of the double attack, Chewy for the CC, Old Daka for CC and rev, Savage just to have a third tank and good DPS, and Luminara for second heal since Old Daka is squishy. However I have all the shards for 7* for Bariss, Sidious, Eoth Koth, Mace, Talia, Jedi Consular, and Ventress. I'm also farming for 7* IG-88, Boba Fett. And currently working on the Ewok Elder 6*. I'm a F2P but I would say i'm not doing too bad. But I would really appreciate if anyone would give me advice on my current PvP team(Besides getting to gear IX) and who should I trade out for who or what characters to focus on farming and advice would help though. Thanks
  • Switch out Chewbacca for Royal Guard. Ultimately you need something like this:

Rey or Leia
    RG
    Daka
    Savage
    Luminaria (or QGJ)

Your current squad is short on both speed and dps. 5s is good too, but you have too many high health, but slow and/or low damage characters to compete against the meta.
  • RG=Royal Guard. But don't I need a healer not Lumi because not mainly a healer.
  • Your team is (par from Daka) all health, which doesn't work to well when everyone (usually) has 2-3 damage characters, Based on what you say you have I'd swap luminara for IG-88 and would try to start to get geonosian soldier

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,722 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago