Forum Discussion

Grogu_4470
Seasoned Novice
4 years ago

Original Ultimates

Does anyone recall any of the original ship ultimates for abilities that have been nerfed Ik that Endurance and Executrix ultimates have been nerfed, but have any others been nerfed??
  • Endurance was absolutely changed from damage immunity to protection up. Executrix was buffed in ships 2.0 as far as I've been able to tell.

Chimaera was also changed in ships 2.0. From the kit reveal:

"Crew Ability (Ultimate) – Strategic Dominance

Final Text: Instantly defeat target enemy and deal damage to all remaining enemies equal to 40% of their Max Health. Dispel all debuffs on target ally and grant them 100% Health, 100% Protection, 75% Turn Meter, and heal all other allies equal to 40% of their Max Health. Increase all cooldowns on the enemy Capital Ship by 1. This ability starts on cooldown."

Now:

"Final Text: Instantly defeat target enemy and deal damage to all remaining enemies equal to 40% of their Max Health. Dispel all debuffs on target ally and grant them 100% Health, 100% Protection, 100% Turn Meter. Increase all cooldowns on the enemy Capital Ship by 1 (Except "Call Reinforcement"). This ability starts on cooldown and can't be evaded."

So it removed the heal from all allies and limited it to just target ally, though tm was increased from 75% to 100%. The "except call reinforcement" was a clarification, not a nerf--it never increased reinforcement cooldown.

Fierce loyalty was buffed from 25% CD to 40%, and 5% tenacity to 10%.

Special 2: tmr increased and adds speed down to enemies that evade or resist.

Special 1: Healing increased; debuffs still can't be evaded but now can be resisted whereas before they couldn't.

Basic: Buffed offense bonus for assisting ship.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2210501" wrote:
    How were those nerfed? Not disputing your claim, just have no recollection of how they were changed negatively.

Executrix was actually improved at one point as the wave of Ties would often attack empty slots on enemy team, then they changed it to ensure they all hit a slot that had a ship in it.

I just started properly and reached lvl 60 today. I saw a OLD forum post saying executrix ult was nerfed... https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1574110/#Comment_1574110
  • Why worry about something that may or may have not happened before you started?
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "TVF;c-2210523" wrote:
    Why worry about something that may or may have not happened before you started?

I'm interested. Hope that doesn't affect you :smile:
  • "TheChild_eats_eggs1;c-2210527" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2210523" wrote:

nothing here affects me lol
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "TVF;c-2210529" wrote:
    "TheChild_eats_eggs1;c-2210527" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2210523" wrote:

nothing here affects me lol

lol I can see.
  • Endurance did have damage immunity. Executrix... I do not remember if and what changed.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2210535" wrote:
    "TheChild_eats_eggs1;c-2210527" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2210523" wrote:

Not sure why I did it, but I’ve just read every game update post from may / June 2018.

I think the poster in that thread is complaining about the switch to ships 2.0, with 3 starting ships, from the original setup with 5 starting ships.

No change was ever made to the Executrix ultimate, from what I can see.

I see thx for the info.