Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Padme mods

I'm currently working on my padme team (padme, jka, gk, ashoka and C3PO, R2 is also available)

I want to run it in arena since I don't have dr unlocked yet. What mods should I put on them? I know there are a lot of video's on that, but there are just to many of them
The teams I face in arena are dr (with some relics) padme teams with high relics on padme and jka and high relic jkr teams
  • I'm no expert but I always felt that the bonus speed and assists from Ahsoka's unique rendered speed a lower priority on her. I use health/offense on her actually, even thought about switching to an offense or health arrow instead of speed. As far as GK, 3P0, and Padme go, that all sounds right to me too, exception being Padme's speed if using her as a Malak counter, in which case having her be the last to go on your team is supposed to be beneficial. As far as JKA, I think some people run full health on him and make sure he just survives to generate more courage and more bonus turns for Padme, though I haven't tried that myself.
  • Padmé full health, health, health. Mine is R5 and has nearly 100k health. Good speed secondaries required too, mine sits at 297.

Anakin full offense with CD triangle and a lot of speed secondaries. Don't forget health as well.

Ahsoka CC and CD with lots of speed and health.

C3PO full potency, with speed and health secondaries.

GK full health as well.

A lot of health mods, since Padmé is all about protection up, which is based on the health pool.
  • If you are facing DR with Malak in them then the general strategy is to have padme as the slowest character on your team. DR will put fear on everyone and everyone else will put debuffs so you want your team to take a turn and clear the fear then have padme convert all the debufs into protection up. Then you pick apart the enemy team one by one until its just your team against malak. Keep in mind that a slow padme will not work against General skywalker teams and it may struggle a little against other teams like GG and JKR but those other teams should still be manageable. GK should have all health, I have seen people run offense or crit chance/damage set on ashoka and anakin and they all work fine for them.
  • A note on Ahsoka's mods, as CC type mods become useless at middle-high relic tiers and can be switched for offense type mods. If relic tier is not high enough, CC secondaries could suffice.

At R4 base CC is 83/93
    At R5 base CC is 88/98
    At R6 base CC is 94/104
    At R7 base CC is 100/110
  • This question is difficult to answer, as you’ve seen a different answer from everybody... and I’m about to add my two cents.

For starters, I use my Padmé to counter Malak. Building a Malak-counter Padmé team and building a Padmé team for any other purpose are entirely different. In fact, I consider them exact opposites. Building for a Malak-counter is more nuanced, here are some things to consider:

At higher relic levels, potency becomes important on JKA if you’re building a “slow Padmé” team to counter Malak. You’re really going to need to land Healing Immunity, likely several times. Consider a potency cross and a potency set.

I really like health + speed on Ahsoka over offense. I like to use her as a dispeller primarily, and I find she gathers stacks of Courage quickly and her special will OHKO anybody outside of Malak. Having Ahsoka faster than HK-47 is important, as HK will one-shot your toons as well, so this is also why I like to focus on speed.

I utilize a balanced GK, I don’t overload on health. I really like protection primaries and defensive sets. This helps to mitigate Malak’s Drain Life Special, and keeps GK alive longer in many (not all) instances. It’s also beneficial to mod this way if you decide to use GK elsewhere.

Finally, you definitely need every zeta, and turn order is important. After considering all unique speed bonuses, the speed should be: 3PO > GK > JKA > Ahsoka > Padmé.

If building for general purpose, as much health with speed secondaries is a safe and useful bet.