Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Padme-no bonus prot., no dmg attacks, bonus prot. NOT soaking up damage

I do not know if im the only one, but since yesterday, i have found the following behaviors in arena when fighting against the Revan Meta:
- Sometimes, i get attacked (e.G. Revan & Bastilla attack at the same time) and NO damage is applied
- when health is low, in the red area, and Yoda makes his BIG attack, even though i have 6-7 stacks of bonus protection, he didnt even crit and only made 11.000 damage, but anakin still died! things like that happen a lot!
- again, revan & bastialla attack (so we have attacks out of turn) Padme (still alive) should give unpreventable & undispellable bonus protection, but it doesnt get applied
What happened in the last few days so that this is the new behaviour? Is something of that intendet?
Whats wrong?
Am i the only one?
I cannot climb arena becaus of this. Why did i put so much effort into this team if it doesnt work?
  • Ill show some stuff in the next fight... its just ridiculous!
    And i think i saw some other threads with the no damage problem... lets see what happens.
    Presaria71
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I went 0 for 10 a few days ago and retired the padme team.
  • I have the same problem - with my Padme team I was without any trouble in first 20 in Arena. Since Clone rework I can’t win against DRevan teams that I easily defeated before. I was winning consistently against full G12-G13 Sith Empire if Malak was G12 or lower, and now I can’t win even against G12 teams with 5* Malak. Something has changed.
  • Probably no one cares, but it seems that after last server update Padme team again works fine.