Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Phantom and ghost ships.

Hey. Iam running phoenix squad and 60 lvl soon... Any chance that bundle with those ships will pop up at 6x lvl?
  • I don't know what bundle you're talking about, but I farmed both from the Fleet Arena store (which unlocks at level 60). They're not too hard to get. :)
  • I only know the Slave 1 bundle appears at 64. Don't think the Penix ships bundles appear automatically at level 60.
  • "Dev0tion;d-168479" wrote:
    Hey. Iam running phoenix squad and 60 lvl soon... Any chance that bundle with those ships will pop up at 6x lvl?

They appear when the thrawn event is on. Its not triggered by level.
  • "Naraic;c-1539890" wrote:
    "Dev0tion;d-168479" wrote:

They appear when the thrawn event is on. Its not triggered by level.

This. They won’t be appearing until the next thrawn event. Most of the bundles only appear for events they are associated with.

• I wouldn’t be too exited, by the time you get to a level where ships are important/meta relevant you’ll have realised they are not important (right now) outside of getting thrawns ship.

Also the rework is coming, so unless they suddenly get a buff that makes them relevant, then I wouldn’t spend real money on them and just grind them out of the shop as @Yerff_Caasi pointed out.
  • When I unlocked Fleets, bundles for Phoenix ships, Slave 1, and Kylo Ren's command shuttle all popped up. It's possible the Thrawn event was running at the time; I don't remember. The last two are hard to get, but the Phoenix ships are easy. If Chimaera reappears in June and you're not quite ready, the bundle will be available then.