Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Phase 2 HAAT with 'Viva la resistance' advice

Looking for anyone that is using Finn, Rey, Res.Pilot, Res.Trooper and Poe to solo phase 2 haat, to give me a bit of advice on my mods. I'm not guna pretend mods are my strong point because they're not lol. I don't have too many good ones farmed, so really what I'm looking for is for someone to help me out by seeing if there's any chance I can get away with completing phase2 with the mods I have, or let me know which ones i really need to change out. All toons are levelled and geared to where they should be, and I very nearly have Finn zeta'd so I want to make sure I'm good to go. thanks in advance.
ally code 357 777 266
  • it can be done, there are videos online that show it. just need to be set up right
  • Best I’ve seen with the original set up was about 7.5million which is a lot. I’m still gearing mine; they need to be at least g11 to survive.
  • With those 5 you'll never solo p2. P4 can be soloed with them. But with bb8 you can get close to solo in p2
  • The advice I will give on mods though. Make sure Poe speed is over 234 the rest don't need speed as zFinn leadership will generate the TM from exposes. You ideally want high offense on the rest to get bigger hits but make sure potency is above 60%. Potency not needed for Rey
  • Moved to strategy section.

Set up an swgoh.gg account, it's easier to look at than using your ally code.

To do it without bb8, you need some really solid mods to set it up.
  • I've never heard of a solo of P2 with Resistance.
    I always do the solo of P4, but when I used the team in P2 my record was 48%.
    In P2 the tank is too fast and have insane tenacity.