Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Phasma

I was able to get all first order team and it overall is quite amazing has anyone else discovered this
  • I have Phasma maxed out, I am working on the very slow Tie fighter pilot (only three stars) and I am also working on First Order Officer (also three stars) and Kylo Ren (4 stars). I haven't even tried to get the the stormtrooper yet
  • For some people if you joined before the movie was released you were given th fost and Poe how does that team work for you
  • Posts like this belong in the squad and synergy section as to not clutter up the 10 posts asking for a dev to release any new content information...
  • Best paired w/:
    QGJ for assists attack + assist from phasma
    GS for assists attack + assist from phasma
    Dooku for extra attack/rounds whenever he assists
    FOTP

its my rank 1 team for straight month now.
  • Presently have kylo6*, phasma5*, TIE3* & FO-ST2*
    Unfortunately it will be a long time farming TIE & ST (at least 3-4 months) before a maxed or semi team will be available to test based on the speed I'm getting their shards
  • Phasma(L), Dooku and Daka are the trio of love. Pair them with FOO and FOTP and is a brutal squad.
  • Darth_ozalloc
    I like phasmas extra turn meter and the fotp is overall good. I might replace the fost with my Gs for extra attack assist

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago