Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Poggle's Leader Ability

Does anyone know which stats Poggle's Leader Ability increases? It says Droid and Geonosian allies gain 25% offense, but I'm not sure which stats are technically considered "Offense". My PvP squad is GS, Poggle, HK, 86, and 88. All 7* lvl 79 gr lvl 8, minus GS who is gr lvl 10.
I'm mainly curious about these "offense" stats bc I can't determine if Poggle, HK, or 88's leader ability is best for this squad. I usually just switch between Poggle and HK leading. But I'm also close to being able to upgrade their leader abilities. HK would increase 30% crit chance and grant 50% turn meter gain on a critical hit, and Poggle gains his allies 30% offense.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

As a side note, I'm able to promote one of either HK, 86, or 88 to gr lvl 9. I'm leaning towards 88 since this would increase his Physical Critical Rating and his AOE is already pretty effective. Any thoughts?
  • thanks guys. JE would be a great addition but the only way I can get him is thru the guild store and I'm not going to spend a bunch of money hoping to get him in packs. do you think JE shards or high lvl gr would be a better use of my guild currency?

and if you think JE, what would be a good way to shake up my lineup? drop the geonosians and add JE and daka?
  • Im running poggle (l) ig86 gear 11, leia, rey, rg and killing it. If a buffed ig86 calls leia on assist and hits critical and leia triple taps critical, its nearly 40k. Leia goes first and buffs crit chance up. One shot a sunfac yesterday.