Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Power trio:

Commander Luke, R2, Han... Whoever you add in thereafter ... So much fun to play with Commander Luke lead, Han rework is incredible.. I'm about a week from the Han Zeta and I'd imagine it makes him the hardest hitting attacker in the game.
  • I've been experimenting with jyn/SRP about until I have Luke with 2/3 Zetas shore/Thrawn might be best option. Assuming all zeta I like double zeta obi and srp or Jyn. Han is key and I believe essential and part of rebel meta for sure.
  • "StinkyDoobis;d-125962" wrote:
    Commander Luke, R2, Han... Whoever you add in thereafter ... So much fun to play with Commander Luke lead, Han rework is incredible.. I'm about a week from the Han Zeta and I'd imagine it makes him the hardest hitting attacker in the game.

Stealthed Princess Leia would beg to differ. Under luke lead my Leia triple tapped for a total of 60k damage. It was dumb.
  • I think i'll go with cls lead, wiggs n chaze. They are more reliable, not complicated kit. In defence Leia prioritize her stealth first, Old Ben mind trick first. Han also great.. but it more fun using Wiggs. It will make people angry :lol:
  • I've gone CLS lead chaze, r2 and thrawn. Haven't lost on offence but the standard Rex/GK/R2/Thrawn/DN beats me easily on defence
  • Yep I'm doing this with Leia and Thrawn to start. May put in ATF when ready, but very far off.