Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Profundity rush or no?

Hi guys I'm debating on rushing profundity (completely f2p) or continuing what I was was doing earlier which is gas then jml. Btw my top 26 all has the executor in ship shard... not sure if that would help or hurt the profundity rush. Here's my roster 363-448-974... any help or advice would be great from those of u more experienced than myself. Thank you in advance.
  • Sounds good to me and ya from the looks of it I'd shelf executor unless ur very close to it already... profundity should beat it handily
  • High level Profundity will beat Executor but lose to it on defense.
  • I’m kinda pondering whether I should shelve my plan to get Executor and go for the Profanity instead.

Executor seems easier to get from where I am and it gives me an excuse to build a Veers team.

If it’s totally outclassed by the Profanity, though, it’s a waste of time for fleet arena climbing.
    SlipperyPete96
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Considering the ship hasn't even been released yet no one can give a definitive answer here. Check YouTube out today/tomorrow for streams showing what it can actually do in game then you'll know if it's worth it.
  • Hm... well... it looks amazing... but I'm also nowhere near it I would have to grind 3 toons and 3 ships to get it I believe... I still don't see any in my shard but without knowing how long till it comes back idk how many there will be prior to me being able to get it... if I didn't go for it I should be Able to get gas in the next month or 2 easily... and make a push towards see or jml... question is would the possible 300 more crystals be worth it
    Krjst0ff
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Get Executor instead ... since Exe and ProFUN beat eachother, you might as well go for the one with the lower requirements. And that R8+R9 on useless characters to get ProFUN really hurts.

At least for Executor you get R8 Piett which is awesome for your troopers squad, R7 Vader which owns a lot of stuff on his own or with LV, and R8 Boba which isn't totally useless either.

R8 Cassian? That's worse than R5 Rose for the Rey event. Yes, really.