Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Question for fellow JE Enthusiasts

So I'll have JE up to 6* in the next couple days, and was thinking of setting aside worn on *7 to focus on raid gear. I can imagine that last star will do much for the little guy at this point, but I'm curious what others think/are doing.

Thanks in advance.
  • "blaz4me;460486" wrote:
    "JinSaotome;458742" wrote:
    Folks, I just 7*d, maxed, gear9'd, and Omega'd JE's basic.

If you want a demonstration just search YouTube for 'H bomb test'.

His basic bond does 8k+. You can put two on a character in their same turn usually, because of his speed. That's HUGE damage. The trick is choosing your targets correctly. You want to debuff Rey. You want to spread out bombs to act as debuffs for IG88. You want to toss them on the highest health, slowest, or countering characters.

That seventh star is huge for his damage boost. Also it keeps AI from targeting him constsntly. Now they're after HK and 88 again like I want them to. He gets to gear 9 w

Sure thing skip. We will waste time trying to find your esoteric video called "H-bomb" test which probably has a million results of actual h-bomb test, or you could have linked the video. What a lying weirdo you are. You're right though his basic does 20k damage a turn on people, you secretly have the most powerful character of all time, everyone else is wrong.

Uh, that's a joke. You know, look up an H bomb video and that's his power. Did you seriously not get that?

When JE's thermals do 16k+ you drop RG and Fives so fast they don't seem tanky at all. Assuming you focus on them, yeah, that's amazingly powerful. Have you not fought JE yet? Let me guess, you don't have him and haven't maxed/omeged him?

No?

OK then, please sit over there and keep quiet while the adults have a conversation.
  • Je basic is good. He has 185 speed, plus or minus. He could hit like barisse.

I prefer big bombs that take awhile to explode and can be resisted. But which count as a negative status - cheers to enemy rey, let alone ally 88 - and which, considering his speed and heal and buff and rez, do pretty good damage.

Thhe fact that it cant be countered? PRICELESS.
  • How many place you drop overnight? Assume you are #1 on your server. I drop 15-20 overnight, from one.
  • "Powda;458538" wrote:
    "LeoRavus;458504" wrote:
    "unit900000;458464" wrote:

Poggle and JE in the same team? THE CRINGE. JE is a better poggle it's so pointless using both this triggers me so hard.

Why is it bad to have JE and Poggle? JE does his TM boost at the beginning. Poggle gives speed up for 3 turns after the TM boost. I'm not sure why that's bad.

You have two chars that don't synergize with each other. They buff three droids, but not each other. If Poggle went before the droids, it would be a totally different story. It'd make up for the lack of synergy with an even crazier head start.

How do they not buff each other? JE gives Poggle critical chance up. Poggle gives JE offense up (not that it matters with JE's crap basic) then speed up on the droids after JE's turn meter boost.

A taunter is a better choice but I'm still not seeing why Poggle is so horrible.
  • "IrisCrystal;461223" wrote:
    How many place you drop overnight? Assume you are #1 on your server. I drop 15-20 overnight, from one.

@IrisCrystal what are the gear/character levels of your team?
  • "LeoRavus;461227" wrote:
    How do they not buff each other? JE gives Poggle critical chance up. Poggle gives JE offense up (not that it matters with JE's crap basic) then speed up on the droids after JE's turn meter boost.

A taunter is a better choice but I'm still not seeing why Poggle is so horrible.
    Poggle + JE is bad because in this team Poggle is the slowest toon. Without JE, Poggle goes first and buffs your droids then they attack. With JE, JE buffs and gives tm to droids, then the droids go (those with AOE-attack actually go twice) and only then (after you dealt a huge part of your damage) Poggle can give offence up. And then your opponent takes his turn. Once your initial burst is over you either need to have killed opponent's biggest threats or you need someone to taunt and draw damage (or stuns) away from your droids. That is much more important than a buff that is only good for your next turn.

Interestingly, I found that this to be different in raids. Depending on RNG and cooldowns, Poggle and JE can be useful together. This is mainly because the Rancor is slower than most arena teams and you don't need to use JE's special first. Also the fight takes much longer.

Edit: Oh, and concerning the overnight drop. I usually drop to ranks 10-15 overnight. It improved a lot when I swapped out G8 Han for G8 RG (about 10 places less). My team is G8 HK, G8 RG, G9 JE (6*), G9 IG86 (d*mn those Nubian disks) and G10 88. I actually have a furnace laid back for 86 but can't seem to get the right loot. Most of my guild currency goes towards JE shards.
  • Great to hear. Royal Guard seems to be a must to avoid dropping too far. My A team is gear 10-11 counter team with Dooku and 5s, somehow beat all the droid team, maybe lucky, but I am building my gear 9-10 droid team with Royal Guard as wanna surprise the top 20 people, especially payout time, easier to get #1。Thanks dear for the advise.