Forum Discussion

8 years ago

R2 event

When it comes around again, what are the requirements to 7* R2? Are you only able to bring 7* empire to the fight, or can you use any empire regardless of stars?

As an aside, when do you think the event will return?
  • "Kyno;c-1140584" wrote:
    4-6 months....

And there is the lie. Nobody knows for sure. Palatine was roughly 6 months. Some people are assuming the same for R2. However, we have no idea for sure
  • "Julmay;c-1140629" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-1140584" wrote:
    4-6 months....

And there is the lie. Nobody knows for sure. Palatine was roughly 6 months. Some people are assuming the same for R2. However, we have no idea for sure

It's not a lie. They are both labeled "Extremely Rare", there for it is an educated guess that they would be in the same time frame. Correct no one here knows for sure, but it is reasonable to expect the similarity between the time frames of the same rarity.
  • The timeframe between Palpy event was 4 months. Not 6. So we kinda do know.
  • "CrownV87;c-1140691" wrote:
    Im not gonna get into all the reasons its absurd for u to assume cg and ea will do anything just because they have done it before... However i will say that the 2 month window you claim in a span of time that stretches that length not only isnt an answer its giving a kid a pin to stick for pin the tail on the donkey. Congrats on giving widely generic answer that you know means nothing.

At least we have no precedent to 6 months ;).
  • "CrownV87;c-1140691" wrote:
    Im not gonna get into all the reasons its absurd for u to assume cg and ea will do anything just because they have done it before... However i will say that the 2 month window you claim in a span of time that stretches that length not only isnt an answer its giving a kid a pin to stick for pin the tail on the donkey. Congrats on giving widely generic answer that you know means nothing.

Wait..... what?

It is the most accurate answer anyone (who doesn't work there) can give, with the information we have on hand. I know that answer puts us in the same time frame as the other event that returned with the same tag as "Extremely Rare", so that's not nothing.

How you want to judge ea/cg on their repeatability is on you. I just use the actual evidence on hand.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 38 minutes ago