Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Rebel Fleet Lineup

Hey everyone, so, I’m working on my rebel fleet, and I am wondering what ships are considered good, and in what slots? For example, are Phoenix ships and Biggs and Wedge worth investment?
  • "BlackBart;c-2038797" wrote:
    Ships can be frustrating at times, feels totally random. But if you keep at it the light bulb will come on. And since so many people punt on ships, if you get good at them you can climb a lot easier in fleet arena than squad.

Now as to your question, ship power is largely dependent on crew power (for ship with crew) so gear up & star up the crew.

Put high grade mods on the crew. 5 dot, level 15, Gold. Don't have to be good mods for crew purposes but they should be high grade.

I totally agree, ships feels random, not well thought-out, and best just to leave it alone the majority of the time. However, at the same time, I feel like once I get to a certain level it takes the randomness away, so I'm trying to get there. I want to get Chimera, because hardly anyone else in my fleet arena shard has it, and I could probably easily push to the top. I'm just stuck with this home one.

• Your LS ships likely aren’t strong enough to beat tier 5 of the Home 1 challenge. You’ll want to have something like G9 7* Ackbar, and at least 1 7* G10+ pilot (multiple, if you pick Phoenix). The problem with Phoenix, at least in the early game, is you need to gear 3 times as many pilots. If you’re really serious about wanting Chimaera, I’d bring Biggs and Ahsoka to 7* (both can be done pretty cheaply), and pick up their ship shards whenever you can in the GW store. You’ll probably also need them at around G10 (or one of them at G11) to win.