Forum Discussion

jedibaer71
New Spectator
4 years ago

rebell ships useless now?

since the update i lost all my home1 fights against executor.
no chance to take out bossk, no matter what relic (no bossk was relic8).
yesterday and in general since the executor came into the game i climbed with a winrate of good 80%.

what did i miss?
  • "Solus_Imperius;c-2291344" wrote:
    "gflegui;c-2291056" wrote:
    They made Executor unbeatable... nice move... super interesting and funny... I don't know what are they thinking... we have seen many metas... but this is absurd...

Please explain how any other fleet in the game is a comparable investment?
    Exectuor takes way more to get than any other fleet in the game therefore it should be the top of the meta.

The overall fleets are the same investment, except for Mal.

Yes, the ship unlock is high for Executor, but a players overall investment for their nego or relic rebel fleets is the same.

Loads of players have a r8 gk for their fleet and high relics on anakin and 5s and across the fleets.

Same investment.
  • Well, if CG wanted, Episode IX gave 1 or 2 examples of Resistance ships they could add to Raddus fleet to help balance
  • "Winterwolves;c-2291396" wrote:
    "Solus_Imperius;c-2291344" wrote:
    "gflegui;c-2291056" wrote:
    They made Executor unbeatable... nice move... super interesting and funny... I don't know what are they thinking... we have seen many metas... but this is absurd...

Please explain how any other fleet in the game is a comparable investment?
    Exectuor takes way more to get than any other fleet in the game therefore it should be the top of the meta.

The overall fleets are the same investment, except for Mal.

Yes, the ship unlock is high for Executor, but a players overall investment for their nego or relic rebel fleets is the same.

Loads of players have a r8 gk for their fleet and high relics on anakin and 5s and across the fleets.

Same investment.

Except you didnt complete what was basically a journey style event to unlock them
    Executor takes exponentially more to get than Nego/Mal
    You can sit in a whale guild and get Nego/Mal at sub 1 mil gp