Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Relic Progress?

I’m a F2P player and just unlocked my first relic with JKR. Just curious how long it takes to acquire relic materials to reach levels 4+ on relics. Got my JKR to R3 but it seems like I already have nowhere near enough pieces to make the bronzium wiring. Are there any ways that are most efficient to farm relic materials?
  • How long have you been playing? Bronzium wiring includes a bunch of challenge gear that you eventually accumulate way faster than you can get other gear.
  • "khdelboy;c-2137529" wrote:
    Getting to R5 is easy. But it’s the R6 and R7 that takes ages.

That is so true.but i noticed that getting up to t13 is really the hardest part so far.i only have a single toon, Boba Fett, at r5.been working on bossk for what seems like an eternity. I've already checked,I have enough mats to gear him to r3,n it's only going to take a cpl days of farming for the additional signal mats I need to ready him for r5.prob is,im stuck at t12 on his last piece.i need like 800 crystals 2 buy it.sooooo close now
  • It’s a slog, just gotta keep playing and farming. It tough to catch up if you weren’t a veteran player with a hoard of the previously useless gear before the relic system came out.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "sloweagle;c-2298233" wrote:
    f2p need time and patience. Most relic material come naturally. And usually the signal data is the one takes longest. Stop checking or tracking how long it takes to relic some toons as it is depressing. Instead look back in a year to see how many relic you have. That’s more gratifying:) I am 100% f2p, and my total relic levels is now 668, and that feels good.

What's your secret for bronziums? I have similar relic levels and I just don't see anyway to get more other than using weekly shipments
    Spharynx
    New Spectator
    "Ultra;c-2298262" wrote:
    "sloweagle;c-2298233" wrote:
    f2p need time and patience. Most relic material come naturally. And usually the signal data is the one takes longest. Stop checking or tracking how long it takes to relic some toons as it is depressing. Instead look back in a year to see how many relic you have. That’s more gratifying:) I am 100% f2p, and my total relic levels is now 668, and that feels good.

What's your secret for bronziums? I have similar relic levels and I just don't see anyway to get more other than using weekly shipments

By farming LS Kyros!? You should earn a ton of the Fabritech thing that gives you a value of 20 to craft bronziums :smile:
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2299812" wrote:
    I'm surprised both Kyno and Ultra posted here making no mention of the year-old thread necro

It was a few days old at the point I commented, so I just let it live on in its zombified state.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago