Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Revan 3rd skill

Does anyone here who also have issue with revan 3rd skill where it doesn't stun the opponent when you use the direct focus? I have zeta on it.
  • "Lord_Voldemort10;c-1927364" wrote:
    "MeisterPHOENIX;c-1927360" wrote:
    The stun part of Direct Focus can be resisted by the targeting enemy.

I havent seen a play where it was resisted. Does it also happened to you guys?

To be honest the issue really never comes up for me since Direct Focus tends to kill who ever I use it on or at least triggers Savior which clears all debuffs.
  • What was the team composition? Some Revan teams run Chewy as a fifth which would put GMY under guard. Guarded enemies are stun immune.
  • "Whiteßerry;c-1927388" wrote:
    What was the team composition? Some Revan teams run Chewy as a fifth which would put GMY under guard. Guarded enemies are stun immune.

Actually what is happening with GMY is almost certainly that he is dying and being brought back with Savior which would clear the stun. GMY doesn't have enough health to survive a Direct Focus unless your Revan team's damage is really low.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago