Forum Discussion

6 years ago

RIP jedi's

ya think C3PO will be the nail in coffin of shan teams?
  • Why not put Threepio on your Jedi team? Most are Galactic Republic, would benefit from Translation, and would gain extra Protection Up. Add in a Rebel or two (Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben) and you'd also be getting some exposes in there.
  • that is true as i run with kenobi yoda and aayla maybe replace Hyoda with old ben or ezra
  • Well, I don’t think so. Bastila lead is still powerful. They can resist very well.
  • "Shadowscream;c-1719828" wrote:

I’m still making Top 20 with a Bastila Team sandwiched amonst Hoodies and one handed women...

One handed women?
    Im prett sure she lost her hand at the beginning of kotor2 game, many years after she was no longer in the shape of ingame traya.
  • "Roopehunter;c-1720736" wrote:
    "Shadowscream;c-1719828" wrote:

I’m still making Top 20 with a Bastila Team sandwiched amonst Hoodies and one handed women...

One handed women?
    Im prett sure she lost her hand at the beginning of kotor2 game, many years after she was no longer in the shape of ingame traya.

The Traya we have in game is the final boss at the end of KOTOR 2. Yes she loses her hand at the beginning but she still doesn’t have a hand at the end.
  • And nah, I don't see 3P0 making much of a splash in the meta. Certainly not against Bastila, with her tenacity. Frankly it'll do more against Revan than against Bastila. I could potentially even see people experimenting with Revan under Bastila lead.
  • "Yerff_Caasi;c-1720763" wrote:
    Frankly it'll do more against Revan than against Bastila.

I sure hope so, since right now my Rebels handle everything except Revan.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Yerff_Caasi;c-1720763" wrote:
    And nah, I don't see 3P0 making much of a splash in the meta. Certainly not against Bastila, with her tenacity. Frankly it'll do more against Revan than against Bastila. I could potentially even see people experimenting with Revan under Bastila lead.

I could see a brief resurgence of JTR teams happening - maybe not at the very top of old shards, but just in general. JTR/BB8/R2/3P0/GK could be pretty annoying to deal with. Also notably comprised entirely of legendary/raid characters.
  • Luke/chewy teams are rough now c3po will make them alot tougher... im curious how he will make ewoks better
  • Right now I am running CLS (L), Raid Han, R2, Thrawn and Chewbacca and holding better than I did a couple weeks ago with CLS, Han, GK, Thrawn and Nest. The nerf to my 4* Nest dropped me from mid 70's to the 200's. I will let you know if I can beat on Jedi's when I try. So, yeah, no tank needed.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago