Forum Discussion

6 years ago

ROLO, what do YOU do with her?

Can you link a squad and state its purpose for you?
  • "Phoenixeon;c-1888006" wrote:
    People usually underestimate Rolo lead, for example C3PO legendary...
    And thats something in GA/TW.

Unfortunately, the 3PO legendary uses a lot of toons who have better places to be. There is a starck divide between the good Rebels and everyone else, to a point where it's hard to justify sparing anyone good for a ROLO team. Honestly, I'd put together a Jyn/Rogue One team before a ROLO team, especially since most of a Rogue One team are pilots.
  • 5* IPD + Trash Empire toons is great for killing keystone characters on teams.

Maybe when I get 5M GP could build a tenacity rebel team with ROLO that might be fun. Tenacity has been changed since she was released so is a little more viable.

But her gear makes her an absolute luxury toon until you have nothing else to spend it on.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Mephisto_style;c-1887692" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-1887669" wrote:
    I'm not sure, since I don't use ROLO at all

I asked you guys because you always seem knowledgeable of the mechanics.
    I'm not sure how often her 10 hit special is dodged (its 2% per hit I believe) which is a very low chance that I wouldn't even bother giving her an accuracy arrow but I haven't used her enough times to be able to tell if she misses a lot like you are claiming

Even if she misses a lot, I still don't think accuracy arrow is the way to go given its cooldowns

I'd give her offense (she has stacking offense + gains TM on each debuff or resist) if her unique is zeta'd or else I'd go for speed arrow. I wouldn't use her in 3v3 unless I'm out of toons and was unable to one shot the team. And its very niche and meant to take on empire teams which you don't see often in 3v3 defenses

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 3 months ago