Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Scoudrel team for credit heist advice

Hi all, I have only 3 scoundrels active ATM, and as one credit heist passed by my nose I don't want to miss out again. I need 2 more, but I'm pretty much at 0 or few shards with any other scoundrels.

So far I have Boba, CW Chewbacca and ST Han, I was thinking of Cad Bane and IG-88, as they are FTP and 50 shards only, what would unlock them at 3*(?) Seen many examples with Landon, but he is 80 shard farm, and only from cantina, so will take much longer... Is the 2 ok just for heist or is Lando really really necessary ?

Thanks
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    IG-88 is an excellent addition, but since he can only be farmed from Squad Arena, he might be a low priority to a new player just trying to build a useful team for credit heists. You'll probably want to get all of STHan, Leia, at least one of the capital ship pilot (Tarkin/Akbar/Mace), Kanan, and probably Asajj Ventress from the store before you start on IG-88.
  • Also, aside from boba and st han, you only want to level and gear these guys the bare minimum. Eventually you’ll gear them up for tbs but when you’re just starting you only want to put what you absolutely need to into them unless they are doubling for something else like boba and his ship. Now that you can sim credit hesists, you can always switch over your arena mods once so that you can three star the event and then never have to worry about it again until much later in the game when you want bounty hunters for tbs.
  • "jpierrard17;c-1477423" wrote:
    "FolsomTony;c-1477415" wrote:
    "jpierrard17;c-1477363" wrote:
    With DSTB now, you should be farming scoundrels that double as bounty hunters as well. So weird to say but Lando (he was my first max toon and never gets used anymore) is a waste now best to go Fett, 88, and then any 3 of Greedo, Zam, Dengar and Cad. I would lean to Greedo, Cad and Zam.

Since the posts have strayed from credit heists, Lando may be a requirement for a much anticipated future character in the game. Get him now, or later. But I'd say get him.

But he is useful other places as well.

I guess so he has been maxed and collecting dust for a long time now. He is so fragile I avoid using him in LSTB past P3 would be better to recommend toons that can help him and his guild imo

i still use the guy in P6 of LSTB, and net 6/6 all across the board.
    one of the guys mentioned lando boba sth +2, i believe thats the best start for a beginner

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago