Scoundrel / Rebel hybrid arena team?

So, this is what I'm thinking:

Lando lead
Han
Leia
Chewie
IG 88

Good idea or bad idea?

Disclaimer : I have this team nowhere close to ready as far as Chewie and 88 go.
  • "Toukai;600240" wrote:
    @pac0naut
    I feel like hitting you with a rolled up newspaper.

Anything may work on offense, but that team would be annihilated on defense. Blow up han first, stun 88 (since he is still slow) and purge chewwy with the ever so prevalent QGJ.

I honestly suspect you will plummet if you use that team. Now, replace Chewwy with Sun Fac... but then SF is pretty much just a raid on his own :)

i currently use
    Lando (L)
    Leia
    STH
    RG
    Cad Bane

I am always between 75 and 115. Majority of the time below 100. My team would be better but gear is killing me. only 2 of them are g9 and the other 3 are g8.

• That's actually an interesting squad - Dual stun / dual tank. Can take QGJ out of the equation for a bit.
  • I don't use it cuz I don't have Boba gearred but I see a ton of potential in

Boba(L), Lando, Anakin, RG, STHan
  • "Toukai;600733" wrote:
    "Dhoey321;600699" wrote:
    "Toukai;600240" wrote:
    @pac0naut
    I feel like hitting you with a rolled up newspaper.

Anything may work on offense, but that team would be annihilated on defense. Blow up han first, stun 88 (since he is still slow) and purge chewwy with the ever so prevalent QGJ.

I honestly suspect you will plummet if you use that team. Now, replace Chewwy with Sun Fac... but then SF is pretty much just a raid on his own :)

i currently use
    Lando (L)
    Leia
    STH
    RG
    Cad Bane

I am always between 75 and 115. Majority of the time below 100. My team would be better but gear is killing me. only 2 of them are g9 and the other 3 are g8.

@Dhoey321
    That is an interesting team. Don't see many Lando leads. Cad Bane is just kinda meh still, but I dont have him geared enough to speak about the squad. Anything with STH and RG is pretty brutal, I just dont think without Boba lead or someone to buff Lando his AoE isn't as terrifying as it could be.

Well i know my team doesn't look terrifying but i like it and it works for me. I don't like using the same characters as everyone else so i figured i'd try it out.

Defense is obviously more difficult but on offense unless i face all gear 11 teams, i normally beat whoever i face. I'm curious to see how i do once i finally get the gear i need.
  • @Toukai
    Yeah, I ran QGJ at gl11 for a while over Poggle, but I he moved too fast to dispel and give offense up. Poggle was more consistent with it for me.

@Slewfoot
    I'm actually farming JKA currently, he's 80, 6* and gl8 currently. If I can get consistent offense up with him, I like him over Poggle. As for swapping out Fett... See my username lol, I legit built this team for 2 reasons 1) to play something less meta, and 2) to find a viable use for Boba and still place highly in arena. I believe I did that, pairing him with Lando/Ackbar, and since Boba's my fav character, I can't replace him with a tin bucket of bolts like 88. Top 50 is common for me, and I've gotten rewards for as high as 14 recently.
  • "Toukai;600796" wrote:
    I could be spot #1, but like I told someone else on here, I just dont have the will or tenacity to camp payout timers and spot snipe. I just dont care enough.

Luckily my wife is working on dinner around payout time.....It's that dreaded "READY!" at 5:50 that gets me.
  • "Toukai;600811" wrote:
    "pac0naut;600804" wrote:
    "Toukai;600796" wrote:
    I could be spot #1, but like I told someone else on here, I just dont have the will or tenacity to camp payout timers and spot snipe. I just dont care enough.

Luckily my wife is working on dinner around payout time.....It's that dreaded "READY!" at 5:50 that gets me.

@pac0naut
    My payout timers are at 7pm ET. I am usually at the game shop or playing my PC games, and those are far more enjoyable than GoH. I COULD do it, i just dont care too. Like tonight, I am going to get smashed with friends at a bar. Hope im sober enough for my 7pm energy refresh which i constantly forget about until 9pm

Hey my man, that sounds like a GREAT time to me! Meeting friends for sushi tonight, but not until 7:30 and won't miss payout at 6pm Pacific.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago