Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Scoundrel squad

This is my first post, but I've been reading the forums ever since I've started playing. I must not be looking hard enough cause I don't see many discussion about Greedo or Cad Bane. I've recently hit 80 so I've already given Boba the omegas on his lead, and with the release of Dengar I've been debating creating a scoundrel team with
(L)Boba, Greedo, lando, chewie (for taunt), and Cad Bane
Would this team be okay? If Dengar becomes f2p I'll definetly put him in cause he's almost as cool as boba. If they bring Bossk into the mix in the next month or so I'll be extremely happy.
Thank you for any feedback!
  • Or I could make Cad Bane lead since he has 20% evasion for scoundrels
  • Seems like Bane lead would be the way to go, but then Bobba becomes kind of lackluster
  • My guild hasn't attempted the last teir in the raids but Hans stun would be a great addition to the team if Dengar isn't f2p
  • Greedo as leader does make lando awesome. Boba then kind of becomes a guy to make up the numbers then. I'm hoping Dengar goes to GW shipments or more likely... Cantina shipments.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 24 hours ago