Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Scoundrel team for Scoundrel event - no Lando

Apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere but I couldn't find the information over a few pages of threads.

Here's the issue: I have 6 Scoundrels and would love to get it on the regular cash grab events using them. Sadly, Lando is not one of these six. All the information and advice I've looked at seems to put him front and centre. What I do have are the following toons and a decent amount of cash/droids/gear to bring them up:

Chewy: 5* lvl66
Zam: 6* lvl1
ME: 4* lvl1
Cad Bane: 3* lvl1
Greedo and Dengar: 2* lvl1

With this itinery, is there anything I can build to get me through the lvl50 tier and that would later be viable at lvl70? I can potentially start farming Lando if he really is essential but I'll still need to get some others up to speed anyway.

Thanks in advance for any input.
  • You can do it without Lando but given that you're really far from having a team anyway I would start farming him. His aoe is a huge help. I used him at 5* g8 lvl 73 and while he couldn't solo the lvl 70 version, as long as he gets 2 crits per aoe he can take out 80% of the hp himself each round.

edit: he's useful for other fights too (he's a rebel for the empire assault, his aoe may be useful someday). Unfortunately he doesn't have thermal detonators for zam but he's a huge upgrade from ME.
  • Fek. I was hoping for at least one response telling me I'd be ok if I maxed out Chewy, Zam and one other. But the one response I got literally said 'Just get Lando'. I guess this Scoundrel event really is just a Lando event. Please someone prove my cynicism wrong...
    ("_)
  • I've heard Cad Bane geared up right is pretty good, Chewie can be a great help also, can absorb punishment while others kill. Dengar should be good also, but too early to say.
  • I completed both levels without Lando.
    I do have 3 toons built up better than you, but the key was Cad's evasion.
    I have a completely maxed Chewie, and couldn't do it with him lead. I used Cad lead, he is 7*, gear 7, Chewie, Greedo 7* gear 8, and 2* Dengar and 2* Mob Enforcer.

Good luck!
  • I wish I could help a fellow droid, but I'm trying to figure this one out as well. I have Cad 7* G8 as lead thinking that would help, but it hasn't gotten me to the promised land. With a 5*G7 Chewy, 5* G5 Nute, 4* G6 Greedo, and I just got Lando at 4* G4 (other option was ME). I was able to beat LV 50 events, but G7-8 is required for LV 70 event.

Yes, I mentioned Lando, but he's not really integral part of my team.

I think the better option is to lobby them to make IG88 a scoundrel; that would solve both our problems :)
  • I can complete the 50 with :

Chewie, 5* lvl 65 gear 8
    Greedo, 7* lvl 80 gear 8
    Cad Bane, 4* lvl 42 gear 4
    Zam, 3* lvl 1 gear 1
    Mob Enforcerer, 2* lvl 1 gear 1

I leveled and starred Bane just to soak up a bit of damage to get through it. Can't touch 70 though.
  • "SifuSteve;517120" wrote:
    Fek. I was hoping for at least one response telling me I'd be ok if I maxed out Chewy, Zam and one other. But the one response I got literally said 'Just get Lando'. I guess this Scoundrel event really is just a Lando event. Please someone prove my cynicism wrong...
    ("_)

Someone did the lvl 70 version with a lvl 80 g9 Han Solo and a lvl 70 g8(?) Chewie with 3 other scoundrels that die immediately. But most people don't have Han yet.
  • This is more promising, thanks everyone. I think I'll round Chewie out, and then max out Cad for his lead and Zam well... cuz new toon at high star.

@aPlateOfGrapes, yeah, IG-88 should have been scoundrelled a long time ago. They really don't need a bounty hunter sub category and should probably combine scoundrels and bounty hunters into 'scum' which is a term that's used in other games for that group (normally 'scum & villainy').

But on the up side, if they've replaced the credit event with a scoundrel event then there's a good chance they'll change the training droid event too.... and I foresee that being a droid team event along similar lines to Droids Fight Back.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago