Forum Discussion

Shadowscream77
New Spectator
7 years ago

Secrets & Shadows....how hard?

The notes in game suggest it’s very hard:
I’ve got lvl 82 Phoenix Team - Chopper not Sabine
All 7* Ezra G10, Hera/Chopper G9 (Hera nearly 10) Zeb/Kanan approaching 9
All Uniques, Ezra’s basic/watch& learn, Choppers basic and soon Kanan’s intervene @ Omega lvl.
Mods are good 5* health mods titled towards speed.
I might just make lvl 83 in time but no more than that.

Is this event beyond my team?
  • Without Sabine, you're just gonna end up breaking your phone in half because of Sidious. You may get (very) lucky but I think you need both Zeb and Sabine. For this event, it's either Shopper or Kanan out, Sabine is definitely in. You'll need her.
  • Should be ok for tier 1. Somehow Sidious gets a magical ability to one shot everyone with his AOE in tier II. If RNG is in your favor, you can use Zeb for all your assists and hopefully keep stunning Sidious before he gets a turn. But that has been the only strategy I have found that works.
  • "Paladin033112;c-1518420" wrote:
    Should be ok for tier 1. Somehow Sidious gets a magical ability to one shot everyone with his AOE in tier II. If RNG is in your favor, you can use Zeb for all your assists and hopefully keep stunning Sidious before he gets a turn. But that has been the only strategy I have found that works.

Sidious can't be stunned in Secrets and Shadows.
  • Sid is crazy but if you get past him it is ok. I have all lvl85 G7 or 8 phoenix except Ezra (G12/zeta) and get through both levels. I think I used 4 phx and Daka but she wasnt that much help anyway
  • "Turasleon;c-1518479" wrote:

Sidious can't be stunned in Secrets and Shadows.

This. I believe both event 'bosses' (sidious in wave 4 and nihilus in wave 8) are immune to stun. You have to rely on strategic staggering and Hera's revive special if using Phoenix.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/lightofheaven/collection/?f=phoenix

i had this team for the previous events, sabine was out, i put my arena mods on the guys (most get to 200+ speed etc, like really good mods) and used to take ages of tries to get past sidious in Tier2.

id say ur set for tier 1, tier 2 might be an rng battle
  • Is this possible to clear t.1?
    Ezra g.9, rest except sabine g.8 (halfway to next gear lvl)
    Ezra, hera, zeb, chopper at 7*, kanan is 30 away from 7*
    Ezra and chopper at 180+ speeds
    All basic and unique omega'd. Ezra ezcept zeta all omega'd

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago