Forum Discussion

7 years ago

secrets and shadows

I understand the basic stratagy for beating sidious, but I can't seem to get through much more than his protection. The main problem is ezra, with sidious' bonus evasion against Jedi he's dodging close to 80% of ezras attacks and I can't do enough damage with just sabine. So I guess what I'm asking is am I just under geared or is there a way to win basically without ezra?
  • "Gawejn;c-1320772" wrote:
    You can give Ezra accuracy mod.

I thought about that but will he still have enough speed to be useful in the rest of the event, I don't have any arrows with accuracy primary and speed secondary
  • Armor shred was really helpful for me. After 3 or 4 of them my Sabine was hitting a lot harder.

Although my Sabine is also G11.
  • "Thor_Odinson1;c-1320814" wrote:
    Armor shred was really helpful for me. After 3 or 4 of them my Sabine was hitting a lot harder.

Although my Sabine is also G11.

Thanks, so I'm just under geared, guess I'm not beating bonus teir this time.
  • Just try to land offense down with Kanan, that severely reduces the damage if his aoe and will give you time to whittle him down. Armor shred helps a lot as well. Try to land stagger whenever possible to take his turns away. If you play manual try to end the previous stage with Kanan having the most TM, or Hera/ezra to call him for assist.
  • I used zeb's and kanan's protection up on sabine, so when sidious did his AoE they survived. You have to see who can take the hit and who can't and work with it
  • "NightfallsCurse;c-1320763" wrote:
    My only advice is to just put it on Auto (Basics Only) until you get to Sidious, then take over and do it manually and just pray he doesn't do his AoE. That's the only way I have been able to beat it.

I tried this, but kept getting hammered by Sidious. I finally quit trying to beat him manually, so I just set my phone down on full auto and got to Vader the first time (who wiped me out). The second attempt on full auto was a victory. Evidently, the AI plays Phoenix better than I do.