Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Sidious

Is sidious that essential? I already have my a team, and was just looking for something else to use my pvp creds on.

Doing ig88 now. I have greedo already at 7 star as well
  • Sid fun, hes really easy to kill but definatly a great great toon reguardless
  • Greedo was the first 4 stars I ever had, so I promoted him up. Loyalty and all, but he's not in my a team anymore so :wink:

I'm mostly asking for GW purposes. I just auto in arena cause I'm lazy lol
  • I have phasma as leader and that won't be changing, s I it guess it's more of him as a filler.
  • Sid is a very strong individual toon. But you just see him thrown into various constellations, usually with Dooku and Luminara plus another healer. Maybe Phasma too. It certainly isn't bad. But Sid only really shines when somebody uses his unique concept well. Sid+Vader AOE together with IG-88 is an example of a good synergy.
  • Just want to know if I'm alone but I'm keeping his AoE at lv5 so that it won't be used as often by A.I. during Arena defense.
    Am I alone on this?
  • "Wonderwyrm;6912" wrote:
    Is sidious that essential? I already have my a team, and was just looking for something else to use my pvp creds on.

Doing ig88 now. I have greedo already at 7 star as well

How does a 7* greedo perform? His base attack seems good!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 3 months ago