Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sion... Good Zeta? Bad zeta?

I don't see the benefit of this. Maybe I am missing something. What's your opinion?
  • Sion will be my next zeta. It feeds his held by hatred count and kinda eliminates the need to zeta Nihilus.
  • It's not a game changing zeta but I can work well against teams with counter attack. If he uses his mass dispell against CLS and a bunch of folks counter attack him, now they got pain. Of course that's easy to counter with zeta on combat analysis but ohh well.

I know I won't be giving him that zeta for sure, unless there is another component I'm missing. Maybe raids? Idk how that would work against p1 nihilus
  • Nihilus won't be feeling pain unless it's like the first blow, which means it's not from the zeta.

It should be fine in arena as the AI will probably careless throw out an aoe and boom, now Sion has taunt and another pain count. I think the big thing here tho is that those that already have pain have to hit Sion, and they get pain instantly again.
  • Great arena zeta. He’s my next one for sure. Then nihilus unique. Then palp unique
  • Definitely a good zeta. If RJT, BB-8 and R2 triple attack Sion and cleanse pain (combat analysis) it will be inflicted again.
  • The trick is that this is a counter to combat analysis. R2 cleanses, then gets re-debuffed. It’s good if you’re going against a self cleanser, but who knows if R2 will be part of the meta down the road.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,722 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago