Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Sion hatred

Is this a bug? I fractured Sion on the first turn and then went about taking out the rest of his team. As soon as fracture expires he uses hatred. I kill him immediately and he uses hatred again. This goes on for 3 minutes.
  • "Vykk_Drayygo;d-191469" wrote:
    Is this a bug? I fractured Sion on the first turn and then went about taking out the rest of his team. As soon as fracture expires he uses hatred. I kill him immediately and he uses hatred again. This goes on for 3 minutes.

he had the zeta. ?
  • If you use a lot of aoes, you may have hit him, decreasing the cooldown of hatred.
    He could have also got cd reduction through ally Traya.
    Perhaps tm swap with ally Thrawn.

And once its up, you wont kill him, unless you have a Nihilus.
  • I wasn't hitting them. They were already dead. I immediately killed him before he took another turn after he used hatred and then he uses hatred again.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Without a video, we cannot provide an accurate answer but the lord of Pain unique is the only way he can consecutively use Held by Hatred back to back.

There are two parts to the ability. The zeta part of the ability states that if you do attack Sion, he inflicts pain on you and that reduces the cooldown of held by hatred
  • "Ultra;c-1734564" wrote:
    Without a video, we cannot provide an accurate answer but the lord of Pain unique is the only way he can consecutively use Held by Hatred back to back.

There are two parts to the ability. The zeta part of the ability states that if you do attack Sion, he inflicts pain on you and that reduces the cooldown of held by hatred

Even without the zeta, If he scored critical hits on Nihilus or traya, fractured or not sions cooldowns were prolly reduced. With the zeta, every hit (depending on potency) also reduced the ability. So when he finally got a turn he can immediately activate hatred.
    Most likely he had the zeta if he activated it again immediately after the death/revive with full tm. The hits it took to kill him reduced it.
  • "Gannon;c-1734579" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-1734564" wrote:

Even without the zeta, If he scored critical hits on Nihilus or traya, fractured or not sions cooldowns were prolly reduced. With the zeta, every hit (depending on potency) also reduced the ability. So when he finally got a turn he can immediately activate hatred.
    Most likely he had the zeta if he activated it again immediately after the death/revive with full tm. The hits it took to kill him reduced it.

That would make sense if crits on him reduced it but that's not how it's supposed to work. Only crits on DN and Traya should reduce it. He was the last one left. I had a full team and we were only hitting him.
  • "Vykk_Drayygo;c-1734591" wrote:
    "Gannon;c-1734579" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-1734564" wrote:

That would make sense if crits on him reduced it but that's not how it's supposed to work. Only crits on DN and Traya should reduce it. He was the last one left. I had a full team and we were only hitting him.

That's what I mean, crits on Nihilus and traya reduce it. With zeta, any hits on sion can apply/reapply pain tho, which will also reduce it each time